Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Lynne Torgerson for Congress Addresses Tea Party Nation and Comments Re Keith Ellison Being a Muslim

 
Lynne Torgerson for Congress Addresses Tea Party Nation and Comments Regarding Keith Ellison Being a  Muslim

            I am running as an Independent.  I am friendly to liberals, Democrats, Independents, Greens, Republicans, Tea Partiers, etc.  I welcome all of their support.  I have received support from liberals, Democrats, Independents, Greens, Republicans, Tea Partiers, etc.  Thank you for your support.  I am very grateful. 

            For the past 20 years as a lawyer, I have devoted my life to protecting the civil and Constitutional rights of people of all races, nationalities, and religions.  I am for integration.  My whole life is integrated.  My relationships are integrated, my work is integrated and my church is integrated.

            A person in the United States has the right to worship the God of their choosing, including the moon god Allah, the god of Islam.  So, no, it is not my position that Keith Ellison should not be permitted to be in Congress simply because he is a  Muslim.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.